On this site, you can find the Frequently Asked Questions of Android Data Recovery, and the solutions of these products here.
1. What to do when the program keep asking to enable USB debugging and fails to connect my phone to the program?
In order to solve this issue, you can follow the steps:
1) Please make sure you download the latest version of the program.
2) Make sure that your device powered on and USB debugging enabled.
3) Connect your device to computer via USB cable, then drag down the dropdown menu and choose "MTP" mode.
4) Make sure the right driver installed in your computer. Here is a link to find the right driver of your device.
5) If your device has been inserted with SD card, you can scan the card only with card reader to scan the lost media files.
2. Is it safe to use this program?
Yes, this Android Data Recovery is completely safe. Please be at ease that when you restore files, it will not rewrite or make changes to your devices.
3.Under what circumstances can Renew Android Data Recovery work?
Files are deleted accidentally
Data is lost due to an inaccessible system.
Android system crashes.
Android devices is damaged.
Data is erased due to system upgrade, factory resetting, jailbreaking or reformatting.
Devices is stolen/lost.
4. What should I do if my device doesn't start (or gets bricked) after using Android Data Recovery?
If your phone doesn't start normally after rooting, you can use the "Fix My Bricked Phone" option to bring it back.
5. I can't find the "Allow” Request on my phone, how should I do?
If your device fails to receive super user request, please download an access management app to your device.
After installing super user app on Android device, it will manage privilege of your Android.
7. Does Android Data Recovery work with any Android phone? Can it recover any data in Android?
Whether it will succeed or not depends on what kinds of phone or types the application is applied to. You can download the free trial version of the program to scan your phone for those lost data, if you can preview lost files via the trial version, the registered program will help you recover them.
8. Is the free trial just for half the program? What is different between the trail version and the full version?
Actually, the trial version can scan all the data that can be recovered.
The functional difference between the trial version and the registered version is that the trial version can only scan the device and preview the lost data while the registered version works for recovering and saving the scanned data to your computer.
9. I recently purchased your software and assumed I would receive an email with code but haven't yet, how come?
Generally you will receive the registration code via e-mail within one hour after order is successful. And you can also check your trash to look for it.
Renew Android Copyright © 2017, All right reserved