It is a mass to drop your phone into water. No matter how careful you carry the handset, sometimes accident may also occurs. So it is necessary to know the way that Fix Phone from water damaged?What to do if your water dropped into water. iPhone7 and 7plus is said to be water protected.For Android Phone users, is that an reasonable way to save your phone?
2. Remove any protective casing and remove your SIM and microSD cards from their slots.
3. Open up the back and remove the battery, SIM card(s) and microSD card if you are able to (note that this won't be possible with all phone models).
Remove the microSD and SIM cards, and the battery as well.
4. Use a cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab or dry your phone. Avoid spreading the liquid around to the phone's openings. Soak up as much as possible.
5. You can Use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at if the water damage is more extentsive. Make sure any small parts, such as the microSD card, SIM card, or battery, are out of the way before attempting this.
6. Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets. You can also buy dedicated phone drying pouches, which are worth having in reserve if you're a clumsy type. Don't wait to get hold of one if you don't already have one to hand though – get your phone in the rice!
7. After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on. If your phone doesn't turn on, try charging it. If it doesn't charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
For data lost,as long as your phone works again, use RenwAndroid Android Data Recovery to recover data from water damaged phone.
Renew Android Copyright © 2017, All right reserved